Sunday, November 25, 2007

Star Ferry, Hong Kong


Most of the Star Ferries are Green

This is Lower Deck Seating, it is less expensive than the high priced upper deck
(saves about 10 cents per ride, our Dutch friends told us never to use the upper deck)


I like the red Star Ferry
I don't always see it though


Looking toward Central, the main part of Hong Kong


Also Looking Toward part of Central

The Star Ferry has been taking passengers across Victoria Harbor for many years. Connect to the link called Star Ferry History below if you are interested. This is the best tourist attraction of all time. Where can you take a boat ride on a piece of history in one of the most unbelievable cities in the world and do it for about 25 cents.


Star Ferry History

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Any explanation why you are not to be using the upper deck? Seems like you'd get a better view.

Bruce said...

I have been to Hong Kong many times and taken the Star ferry, never been on the lower deck. I guess I am a big spender putting down the extra 10 cents. Isn't the lower deck more open? You can get out of the wind and rain on the upper deck. I aggree with Dennis, wouldn't it be a better view?